Saturday’s dinner is shaping up to be pretty epic—and if you’re the spontaneous type, you’re in luck! We’ve had some cancellations and we still have a few seats available. Email us now to make your reservation.
We’ll be pairing some of the world’s best sherries with each of our six tapas-inspired courses:
- Boquerones, citrus, black olive
- Sea bass crudo, Oro Blanco, radish, honey, paprika oil
- Crispy sweetbreads, potato, braised pea shoots
- Octopus, spring onion, blood orange, aioli
- Short rib, savory caramel, slaw, black sesame
- Cardamom duck egg ice cream sandwich
We learned an enormous amount at SherryFest West in Portland a few weeks ago, and we can’t wait take you on a guided tour of all the major sherry styles: fino, amontillado, palo cortado, oloroso, cream, and Pedro Ximenez. We’re planning to serve several wines that aren’t yet available in California, so this is a unique chance to try something rare and unusual—not to mention very, very delicious.
This dinner is $85, inclusive of wine pairings. Email us now to RSVP!